Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome, Kyle!

Today was a great day! After picking up Kendal from Grandma and Grandpa R.'s overnight visit, we went to see my friend Stef, who had baby Kyle a month ago. Kyle also has big brother Blake, who is 4, so Kendal had a friend to play with. Not that she needed one. One of Kendal's favorite activities is holding a baby, so she was happy to have one to hold. She doesn't like holding a fussy baby, though, so he did get passed around a little.

A special thank you to Stef for letting me use Blake's baby clothes for Mason, as we had none of our own. (Definitely one of the disadvantages of having an older sister, who we knew was a girl before we had any showers.) I happily returned the clothes to her today so she could have some again for Kyle. Thanks, Stef!

I should mention that Kendal had a fantastic time on Saturday hanging out with all of her Grandma's on the R. side. Grandma Kathy took Kendal on some errands and to visit her two great-grandmas, Grandma Rosie and Grandma Max. I think that it's so cool for Kendal to be able to get to know her great-grandmas. Not all kids get that priviledge. Kendal was also ecstatic to have time with G & G R. without Mason. She thinks that's pretty special. Thanks Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Frank!

1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

He he I just love Kendal's smile. Reminds me of yours! :)