Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Firsts

Well, it's fall, so there are a lot of new things going on. One of Kendal's favorite things has started again. Dance class. We got new shoes that fit again (man, feet can really grow in a year!) and I told her she could pick one new dance outfit. She has a new teacher this year, which is fine. There are also only 7 girls in the whole class, so lots of one-on-one time. Mason has fun running around the whole studio and stealing other kids' snacks (I do bring his own, but they aren't good enough, I guess!) There is another little boy whose sister is in the class who is only 4 days younger than Mason, so I have a feeling those two will be thick as thieves by the end of the year.

Another first for Kendal, which is very exciting, is Preschool! She's going Monday/Wednesday/Friday afternoons at our church. She loves bringing her backpack, and tells us about what they did that day. (It helps that they post outside the class what they are doing, so I can prompt her a little.)

Another interesting first, is that in both her dance and preschool classes, there is another Kendal! Actual they are "Kendall" with two "L"s, and she is "Kendal" with one "L". That is how we differentiate. And I think in preschool she is Kendal "R" and the other one is Kendall "S". As far as I can tell it's not too confusing, but I just thought it was so odd that it happened in BOTH classes!

1 comment:

DB said...

Hi, found your Blog through Marianne's.
Have read back a little, it's a nice Blog & your little ones are ADORABLE!
Will be stopping by again. :)