Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wild Fan

Today Kendal and I went to the Wild game. It was so much fun. I had to explain a lot about the penalty box and fighting. Hmmm...even hockey players get time outs. The game went all the way through a shoot out to decide the winner (The Wild!), and Kendal made it through the whole thing. She cheered a lot, waved her arms around, and surprised me by knowing the song "We Will Rock You"...she actually sang it! (I think it's on a CD they listen to at daycare, I'll have to check on that.) She had her little jersey on that matched mine and her pig tails in, and was seriously so cute. I've never gotten so many comments from strangers. Anyway, it was good to have some great fun.


Oh, and I forgot to mention in yesterday's post a big "Thank You" to my friend Katri for explaining to me how to put a link in my blog!

1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

Love love love the pigtails. I think it's so cool that you and Kendal go to the games just the two of you. What a special tradition you're creating!