Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Busy Week!

Wow! No wonder I only update this blog about once per week. I'm too darn busy!

Last Tuesday was a fun girls' night out. Some girlfriends and I went to the New Kids on the Block concert. For those of you who actually know who these guys are, I really wasn't that big of a fan back in the day, but who can resist seeing thirty-something year-old women screaming wildly for thirty-something year-old men. If you aren't familiar with NKOTB, they were a boy band that existed some 15 years ago or so. We got a hotel room, too, so that made it even more fun.

Friday night Kendal and I went to church for their Fall Featival and Oktoberfest. The fellowship hall was packed with people, but we finally found a spot to sit with our hot dogs and chips. There was a polka band and actual polka dancers. Kendal LOVED it! She's like, "They are so beautiful!" After that they had a little carnival type of thing for the kids. They all wore their costumes. Very cute. Kendal loved seeing all of the different costumes.










Saturday evening was a fun night. My best friend Jen C. is getting married in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks, and that night we threw her a little party. It was at a place called Tryg's by Lake Calhoun. We ate dinner and then in the bar area there was a live band, and I think we danced to about 2 songs. Lots of fun, though.

Today was dance class and they got to wear their costumes to class today. They also did a little dance for the parents to "Casper the Friendly Ghost". Precious.
Click to play Dance Class
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I haven't mentioned Mason yet. His newest cutest thing is he's starting smacking his lips, like he's making a kissing noise. I like to think he's trying to give me a kiss anyway.

1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

Congrats to Jen Collova! Yay!