Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catching Up

Well, I'm just now getting around to writing on the blog. I was a single parent from Thursday to Monday, so I haven't really been able to write.

Mason got his second tooth last Tuesday. Kendal had dance class on Wednesday, and that went fabulously. Staying out of sight must be the key.

John left for his annual trip to Tennessee on Thursday. He went with his brother, Tim, and stayed with his aunt and uncle, Leila and Tim. They did some golfing and then went to the Tennessee vs. Florida game. It was ugly. We don't talk about that. There are no pics to post, as John is a man and doesn't take pictures, at least not ones that can be posted on a family blog. Instead here is Mason in his Tennesse Orange to support the team













Meanwhile at home, we tried to keep busy. Saturday night we hosted a playdate at our house with a few of my friends and their kids. We got out the bouncy, and the kids had a lot of fun. I discovered that the fact that the majority of kids at Kendal's daycare are boys has really worn off on her. Kendal seems to like to tackle the other kids, the majority of whom were girls at the playdate. This did not go ever well. All of the kids left crying, which is a sure sign of a successful playdate.











Sunday night Grandma Sharon, Grandpa Roger, Uncle Steve, and Auntie Alice came over for a little last day of summer barbeque. Unfortunately no pics of this either, as at this point in the weekend I was just glad there were other adults there to entertain my kids.

John came home Monday night, and so, that was good. This morning my first patient wasn't until 11:50 instead of 11:00, so I just sat my butt on the couch and watched tv all morning. It was great.

1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

Good stuff! I love this blogging business!