Monday, August 11, 2008

Kendalism

So, we were on our way home tonight from $.50 taco night at Acapulco (which actually turned into a $30 meal since it was actually $.75 taco night which didn't start until 7:00!) and John was being his normal annoying self by changing the radio with the controls on the steering wheel, while I was trying to do something on the radio itself. (hilarious.) So I said, "Knock it off, Dumbs**t!" And of course right after I say it, Kendal says "Dumbs**t." Now I know I shouldn't say such things, and Kendal definitely shouldn't say such things, but we couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. The timing was right on. Luckily, Kendal is at the age where she hates it when we laugh at the funny things she says, so I don't think she'll say it again. At least I hope not at Target or something.

We had a good weekend. John went golfing on Friday night. On Saturday night I went to the Sheryl Crow concert with my friend, Julie. It was the best concert I've seen in a long time. A really good reggae band was the first opening act. They were very high energy. Then James Blunt played. He was awesome! I wasn't expecting that since I hate that "You're Beatiful" song, but I would totally go see him again! And Sheryl Crow was great too! I like her new CD, so even though she played new songs, they were good ones. She played lots of old ones too, of course.

Monday definitely came too soon.

2 comments:

Katri said...

OH my gosh that is TOO funny! I just love stories like this! Thanks for the good laugh!

becca jo said...

my little nephew matthew (2 and a few months) repeats things that we didn't even know he was listening too. it's pretty darn funny. i think he just wants to try out making the noises with his mouth.