Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Play" Date

Last Sunday, Kendal and I had a fun date to The Children's Theater. Kendal has never been there, and I *think* I went there once as a child (I have some sort if vague memory), but I consider this my first trip as well. We went to see "Babe: The Sheep Pig". It was very cute. There were actors playing the farm animals, which was hilarious. It made me realize that you have to be a very special type of person to be a member of a children's theater company. Kendal enjoyed it, and we're planning a trip to see "Annie" in the Spring.

After the show we finished our date with hot chocolate and a cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera. We had a very fun afternoon.

2 comments:

Katri said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to take Ava to something like that down the road. Still just a tad young yet...but not too far away!

becca jo said...

super fun!!! yeah she's just about the age where she can sit through a 'whole' play...even a kids' one can get long sometimes ;)