Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Kendalism

Okay, this is a long one, so bear with me. After the Fall Festival at church, Kendal tells me she saw her Sunday School teacher, Lor. I'm like, who is Lor? Anyway, a couple days later I remember that one of her teacher's name's is Laurel. So, now I'm trying to correct her, which she will have nothing of. She insists it's Lor. Anyway, that's just the backstory. So, we're at Target after church and she's singing a song about thanking God for all of the things here on earth, only instead of singing "Thank You Lord!", she's singing "Thank You Lor!" Try explaining to a stubborn (not sure where she gets that) 3-year-old it's LorD, not thanking her Sunday School teacher, Lor.

1 comment:

becca jo said...

Thanks Speedy God is what Sue Lennartson used to hear instead of Thanks be to God and of course, now, that's all I can hear whenever we say it.... :)